- Holiday Beach RV Park is a family oriented camping destination.
- You must be 25 years of age or older to camp at Holiday Beach RV Park. Families with children under 18 are permitted.
- There is a maximum of one dining tent per campsite plus two sleeping tents or one trailer.
- All visitors must register and pay upon arrival. Daytime visitors must leave by 11:00pm. Overnight guests must leave by 11:00am. Daytime and overnight fees are listed in the Fees section.
- Music must be turned off at 11:00pm. Please be considerate of your neighbours at all times.
- Alcoholic beverages must stay on your site.
- Pets must be kept on a leash and cleaned up after... Except: No Doberman, Pit Bull, Bull Mastiff, or Rottweiler allowed in the Park. No pets are allowed on the beach or within the pool area, or any of the buildings. Pets must not be left unattended. Please clean up after your pet. Any pets causing problems will asked to be removed from the park.
- There is no cutting of firewood on your site or off your site. Removal of dead or live trees is prohibited and a fine of $100.00 or a replacement cost will be charged.
- Absolutley No outside firewood! Transportation of firewood is a common way for invasive species to spread. Specifically the Asian Long Horned Beetle and the Emerald Ash Borer are both destructive beettles which we do not want at our campground. Firewood is available for purchase at the Holiday Beach RV Park Office.
- Campers must not remove or damage any property. Damaged picnic tables are $250.00
- For Seasonal campsites, there cannot be anything screwed, nailed, wrapped around or fastened in any way to any trees in the Park. One trailer, shed and deck only. It is your responsibility to maintain your lot. Keep it mowed, clean and tidy. Written authorization is required for any construction, repair, digging, planting, terracing, tree or branch removal etc. You are liable for repair of replacement of any damages. The trailer, shed, deck and everything else must be minimum of three feet (3') off hydro, water, and sewer lines for service access. DO NOT block service aisle in any way. A small tent is permitted on your site provided it is used by the seasonal campers registered family only. It must be taken down when you go home. Fridges out side of the trailer must be located in a shed. Fridges are not allowed to be left on a deck.
- For your protection DO NOT leave coolers, bikes or valuables unsecured.We are not responsible for lost or stolen property at any time.
- Personal Fireworks are not allowed in the campground.
- All weapons are prohibited
- Fishing is strictly catch and release.
All current Park rules must be followed by guests. Entry on to park property constitutes acceptance of these regulations. Foremost are the Park speed limits, personal conduct, and pet rules. Failure to comply with park rules and policies or misuse of the washroom or other facilities will entitle the manager to terminate the guests stay at the park.
It is acknowledged, agreed and understood by all guests that the Holiday Beach RV Park, it's owners and/or employees are not responsible for personal injury or property damage to the guests, their visitors, their animals and their property, no matter how caused or whether foreseeable or unforeseeable.
FOR A FULL LIST OF RULES AND REGULATIONS, PLEASE CONTACT THE OFFICE VIA EMAIL.
*Prices are subject to applicable taxes
*Prices subject to change without notice
*Rules and policies are subject to change without notice
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Are there noise regulations?
A: Noise is to be kept to a reasonable level at all times. Quiet time is at 11 pm. After 11 pm, all music must be turned off. You are still able to enjoy a quiet campfire after 11 pm.
Q: Are campfires permitted?
A: Moderate, supervised campfires are permitted. Firewood is available for sale at the office.
Q: Are pets allowed in the park?
A: We are a pet-friendly park. We just ask that you follow our rules. Dogs must be leashed; you must clean up after them. Dogs are not permitted inside the buildings.
Q: Are the swimming areas supervised?
A: They are not. The campground does not provide any lifeguards or supervision at the swimming pool, ponds, or creek. Parental supervision is essential. Swimming and use of all areas is at your own risk. Bathers under 12 years of age are not allowed near the water unless accompanied by a parent or his/her agent who is not less than 16 years of age.
Q: Can I have visitors?
A: Yes, day and overnight visitors are allowed for a fee. Day visitors must leave by 11:00 pm, overnight visitors by 11:00am the following day or an additonal day fee will occur. Weekly visiting rates are also available. See Fee section of the website for details. Campers are responsible for the conduct of their guests.
Q: Are there any restrictions on trailers that seasonal campers may wish to bring into the park?
A: Yes, restrictions apply. Please call for more information.
Q: Is the campground open to the public?
A: Yes, the playground, the beach swimming area, fishing (Catch and Release) and Store are available to the public. Please Register and pay appropriate day use fees. The swimming pool is for registered campers and their guests only.